Deciding where and what to study are huge decisions that set the course of your career. At Boston City Campus (Boston) we know that this decision can be quite daunting. What factors should be taken into account? We ask Ruan Venter, registrar of Boston.
“International recognition gives local institutions an academic stamp of approval, due to the rigorous evaluations these institutions carry out before granting accreditation. Boston was awarded accreditation as an Independent Higher Education institution with the British Accreditation Council (BAC). Additional international accreditation I served by EduQual (UK) for specific courses that lead to articulation into higher learning opportunities. “Boston is a candidate for accreditation of specific programmes with the ACBSP (Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programmes) , United States of America” says Venter.
Boston offers personalised support to our student body through our national network of over 45 support centres .
Boston offers :
- Free Financial Independence Short Course worth R2499.00 (For registered Boston Students)
- Free computerised Career Assessment worth R500.00 to any learner.
- Offerings including: Postgraduate; Higher Certificates, Diplomas, and Degree Programmes Short Learning Programmes; Digital Learning Badges; Occupational Qualifications
- Industry Recognised.
- State of the art Technology Based Training. Flexible, Full-Time and Part-Time study options including provision for Distance Learning.
- Courseware and Text-books included in tuition fees. Flexible tuition payment plans
- Convenient Locations .
- International VUE Testing Facilities.
- Customer-centered philosophy
All Boston Higher Education courses are accessible online, allowing students to easily study from home/work, or at a support centre.
Boston offers over 80 programme options, ensuring that there is a career option for almost every student , including: · Management · Marketing · Advertising · Sales · IT Software Applications and Management · Accounting · Finance · Human Resources · Entrepreneurship · Tourism · Hospitality/ Sports
Occupational programmes open job opportunities to basic entry level positions, from where you can grow your skills set, experience and networking within a company. These include:
· Cost or Payroll Clerks · Credit or Loans Officer · Paralegal · Sales Consultant · Administrative Officer
· DJ · Ethical hacking · IT Security clerkt · Small Business Manager/Owner
What is the recognition of these programmes in industry?
Recognition is widely acknowledged due in part to external accrediting bodies such as CompTIA which provide international certifications on a global standard
Contact Boston Cape Town on 021 418 6265